News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Excellent service from Givi

Started by Tigertriple, July 27, 2011, 01:15:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tigertriple

I contacted Givi at the beginning of this week to see if they could help me out. I damaged the top part of one of my Trekker lids and wanted to see is either a repair kit or lid replacement was available.

No repair kits are available and aluminium lids will not be available until September at a cost of £196.00 WTF!! I only paid £180.00 for my 46L box.

Anyway, Givi were very helpful and sent me free of charge an aluminium cover lid that they had from damaged stock which has a very small ding in it, but it's  much better than my damaged one. I'll keep it as a spare until I'm selling the bike or luggage.

Top marks to Givi for excellent customer service. spoke to them yesterday and the lid arrived this morning. :D  :D  :D
2006, 955 Tiger Caspian blue with lot\'s of juicy extras