News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Clear indicator lenses

Started by Tigertriple, August 02, 2011, 05:15:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tigertriple

Does anyone know if there are clear indicator lenses that wil fit a 2006 Girly ?

I recently upgraded all my indicators to Sprint ST arrows. The only problem I have is when I fit my Givi panniers the left hand indicator rubs against the side of the pannier. Not a real problem, however I am more concerned by the vibration that will be transfered to the indicator.

I still have all my original indicators but would like clear lenses for the back ones as I will need to re fit them.

Any help appreciated  :D

You can see from the photo what the problem is  :BangHead

2006, 955 Tiger Caspian blue with lot\'s of juicy extras

Dred

I wasn't far from home and the replacement arrived the next day.

But, if you want to keep the sexy signals, you might consider a farkle as pictured (PO was a think'n man):

Tigertriple

Quote from: "Dred"I wasn't far from home and the replacement arrived the next day.

But, if you want to keep the sexy signals, you might consider a farkle as pictured (PO was a think'n man):

Hi Dred,

Have you got any more info available on this farkle  :?:  It looks pretty good.
2006, 955 Tiger Caspian blue with lot\'s of juicy extras