News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Four Wheeled Tigger

Started by CoolHandLuke, August 14, 2011, 11:23:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoolHandLuke

Firstly, thanks to Big Mick for selling me his old wheels and tyres.  He wasn't that tall and he certainly wasn't fat, so I can only assume he has a very happy wife :)

The two wheels were made secure on the back of the bike for the 200 mile return journey - in fact, I could have probably carried another :)

The return journey was made a little interesting on the way back, when a bunch of tailgaters got what they deserved:

Big Mick

Nice to meet you as well Matt, glad you got back safely despite that squeaky bum moment ! Your camera/blackbox gizmo works very well, wouldn't mind one myself.
97 Steamer, Caspian Blue.
Girly wheels, Venom Exhausts, Corbin Seat,
Powerbronze Touring Screen, Triumph span adjustable levers.

Noddyhd

Hi CHL.  :)

Just butting in on your thread, I hope you don't mind.

I've just watched the video you put up and would be very interested to know what equipment you use to record and how and where it is fitted on your bike.....

Thanks.
\'98 Steamer in BRG.
\'81 HD Wideglide.
\'85 HD Wideglide.
\'74 GT750 \'Kettle\'

Tigertriple

Quote from: "Noddyhd"Hi CHL.  :)

Just butting in on your thread, I hope you don't mind.

I've just watched the video you put up and would be very interested to know what equipment you use to record and how and where it is fitted on your bike.....

Thanks.

I am also interested in knowing more about your camera set up. So many nutters on the road that I'm considering fitting a black box camera. Any info would be good. Thanks  :D
2006, 955 Tiger Caspian blue with lot\'s of juicy extras