News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

jolly rogers annual brittania bike meet in denmark

Started by rybes, August 20, 2011, 09:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rybes

well today see me outside cleanin me bike up n makin it shioney for a local bike clubs british bike gatherin. left in the afternoon to go see this lil towns get together expectin around 50 ish bikes maybe ? wernt we surprised when we got there. there musta been 200 plus bikes. a lot of old english bikes a few new english bikes some harlys n a few assorted japs. the little town musta wondered what was goin on.
when i got there i had a big smug grin on me face and said to caminski, bet im the only english bike here when she replied, aint that an english number plate ? oh, it was. parked beside that one was another round the corner was somemore. the first people i met there were from essex. fuck ! thats my bubble burst. still, mine was the only steamer there :D
was a right good day. tons of bikes and a huge amount of puch maxis. they seem to have a big followin out here. one of em, well 2 of em ended up in the clubhouse lake after a highspeed ? run up. was amazed to see em both start after they were dragged out the water. a bit later on we had a show off comp of burnouts, wheelies and other assorted high jinx from the boys on the puch maxis. was a laugh. sounded like a bunch of angry bumble bees.
the place is huge, they had a food stall and a bar, both were used repeatedly too. then 6pm come round and they had a big hog roast with tattys dead pig slices gravy and cracklin n crisps. was bloodly lovely, all the food was.
they even have a rolls royce merlin engine out of an old tank they fire up of the evenin but we wernt there long enough to see that unfortunatly. could imagine it bein loud as it had no exhausts, bet the flames woulda been good to see as well.
well, after all those words its time for some pics. so here they are

so thats what ive done today, what have you done ?
reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)

Nick Calne

Well Cool Rybes. And the best bike there is the red steamer.  :thumbsup
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

rybes

cheers mate  8)  ws gutted i had to leave. i was told i was in the runnin for best standard bike  :o
reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)

rf9rider

Good read mate.
Your Steamer looks tidy.