News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Tiger 1200 mergefest **all 1200 chat here

Started by Bixxer Bob, September 10, 2011, 11:25:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timbox2

Spotted at Aber this morning
2016 Tiger Sport

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "John Stenhouse"Storming motor, Triumph have kept the same formula from before absolutely super motor, smooth, torque laden and ballisticly fast.

Only a couple of down sides and neither would stop me from buying one if I had a spare £14k!

Overall I loved it.

I was rather hoping not to hear that. All it needs now is for Bob & Chris to give it plaudits and I'm screwed  :roll:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Bixxer Bob

If I was in full time work then I wouldn't hesitate, but I'm not, so that's that :cry:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Sin_Tiger

Oh Lord, Ernst will the last of the Triumvirate say?
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Chris Canning

I'll PM you a link to an unbiased road test,as in not a journo or a Triumph owner but a pretty quick rider,make of it what you like.

bosun

Chris, why not just post it up here for all to see. As a happy owner of an Explorer I'd be very interested to see where you are getting your info from.  :)

Maybe I could then post it on the Explorer forum to see if any other owners agree with any points made.

Chris Canning

Nope not going there there's no point,folks who have bought them have bought them and thats it,it was just an insight for those that hadn't,we could have a separate debate about single model websites that are springing up  :( ,your never going to get a level headed debate on e'm,and I'm not going post a link to have a bunch of blinkered individuals joining a BM website to jump all over him,and no!! he's had that many bikes it's no more pro BM than any of other zillion bikes he's owned he can be left in peace.