News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Tiger 1200 mergefest **all 1200 chat here

Started by Bixxer Bob, September 10, 2011, 11:25:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blacktiger

I reckon it should called "The Gym". Because anyone that drops one is going to have to have spent some time in a gym learning to weight lift. :shock:

Actually, I agree with aeronica that Explorer is fine as it is but also that the Explorer monica would have been better used on the 800XC.
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

Mustang

QuoteHigh-capacity generator

Class leading 950w generator allows the simultaneous running of multiple electrical accessories, including heated rider and pillion seats, heated grips, high power fog lights and a top box with integrated power supply for charging on the move. The bike also comes fitted with a power socket situated close to the ignition, which can be used to power a GPS unit or items of heated clothing.

950 watts you can put aircraft landing lights on this sucker and still have power left over for your coffemaker  :ImaPoser

QuoteRider aids

Electronic cruise control, traction control and switchable ABS brakes give Explorer riders piece of mind, and come as standard equipment.

I am starting to like this beast ....................even the look is starting to grow on me , oh hell I'm doomed ...........want want want  :love10

KuzzinKenny

Launched 2day  :D

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

MtheTiger

I suggest "Devourer" !
1. To eat up greedily (miles/road/perhaps fuel)
2. To destroy, consume, or waste: other unnamed brands of biggies
3. To take in eagerly: what one will do when placed on bike  8)  8)
4. To prey upon voraciously: yes yes wanna have one yyes yes yyyeesss

Please don't ban :oops:

M
-Only dead fish go with the flow-

97 Caspian blue

tigergotcha

eicma milan italy - german interview...

eicma milan italy - simon warburton

Chris Canning

With the pictures of the Kawasaki's 1000 Versys in todays comic along with obligatory ugly silencer but IMO a better looking front end, it certainly give buyers a fair old choice,Triumph will be looking over their shoulder before they've sold a bike.

Tiger-G

Hello all,

When do we get a section on the forum devoted to the Tiger 1200 ??
Safe Riding.

Regards,
Graeme.

Chris Canning

You lot have forgotten the sarcasm thing.

Best one I've seen by some margin is 'Dora'

Mustang

do you think there will be enough interest to warrant it ...........

The Roadie forum ...............**crickets ***

The Beaker Forum .............just barely above **crickets**

mat-tiger1

Anyone going to the NEC to see the 'beast' up close & personal  :?:  :?:  :?:
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

KuzzinKenny

Tiger Explorer Specifications are on the Triumph site now !!

a bit weird me thinks, it uses the same tyre sizes as a 955i  :icon_scratch

and is tryin to put another 30bhp throught the rear  :shock:  :?

nice bike tho  :wink:

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

John Stenhouse

Chris, that Versys looks like a multi strada to me, I agree with triumph looking over their shoulders tho'.

I will be at the NEC to see the beast in the flesh, doing some stand duty for the TRF.
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: "Chris Canning"You lot have forgotten the sarcasm thing.

Go on then, I've had a hard day......

Oh, and how about Notta?"     As in Notta BMW.....
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Mustang

Quote from: "Chris Canning"You lot have forgotten the sarcasm thing.

Dora the Explorer.............. :hello2

walker