News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Thinking of you in prayer BigDave

Started by cbxtc6, December 14, 2004, 07:15:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cbxtc6

Dave,

Please know we are with you in spirit while you deal with this heart-wrenching ordeal.  Peace, brother.  

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62530

Mike

Patrick the Scot

Big Dave;

My prayer for your wife is peace and comfort, and the same for you and your child.  May God be with you.
"As far back as I can remember... I always wanted to be a gangster" - Good Fellas

Texas Tech Red Raiders - 2008 BIG IIX NCAAF CHAMPS

Kill Switch

What can one say at a time like this.......Peace and Love be with you and your family Dave.

Brock

Dave...I'm so sorry. I hope you all find the strength you'll need.
Chris

\"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.\" J R R Tolkein

BigDave

Well I came in here to post a similar message as i did earlier on Advrider but you guys beat me to it.  I appreciate your thoughts.  I know I havent got to know many of you as I stay out of your way for the most part since I went rogue and went the way of the GS.  I drop in now and then and see if anything needs cleaned up or moved.  I hope you guys dont mind my ride reports.  I just use them as a open invitation to come to Colorado & ride. So I havent had to ban anybody yet!  I'll throw my 2 pesos in here & there but you guys are the experts on these Tiger's, not me.  I am just glad I can provide this forum and help promote my favorite activity.  It looks like you guys are enjoying it.

Thanks again for your thoughts...

Dave

wonko the sane

Dave, peace and love to you and your family.

cbxtc6, thanks for the heads-up, I rarely look into JM, and would have missed this otherwise.

John
The world is a book, and those who don\'t travel, read only a page.

St. Augustine

piggydude

Dave

That is so sad and I can't begin to imagine what you and your family must be going through.

I pray that God will meet your family's every need now and in the future

Jim

52blackshadow

Dave,

we haven't met, and I wouldn't claim to know you, but what you are describing must be everyones worst nightmare.  It'll be hard, but you are in our thoughts, especially over Xmas.

Pamper them both Dave, but also make time for yourself.

All the best,

Shadow (Daughter 9 years and a Son 7 years - I can't imagine having to support them through a time like this!)
Ride safe!!!!!

Badger

Dave

It must be really tough at a time like this. My thoughts are with you.
Growing Old Disgracefully

robbo

DonÌt quite know what to say Dave, my best wishes to your wife and family.
best Regards

Robbo