News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Local ride out

Started by rf9rider, September 24, 2011, 10:46:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rf9rider

Been out and about today testing out the Hagon and see if i`ve missed anything on the new Steamer.
First stop, smoke break and to check nothings falling off or loose?
New fuel tap has cured the fuel leak.

After a few more miles, time to stop off at the old Glatton airfield memorial.
A few others have posted pics from here before, so here`s my efforts!

[/img][/img]

rf9rider

Then after a few more miles time for a another stop, this time at the Polebrook airfield memorial.

And nice to see that people still remember..............

rf9rider

Then after a few more miles, a stop off in a typical village, Hemington.
I was brought up a few miles from here, on a farm.

rf9rider

Then finally, time for a pint and a smoke in the village of Polebrook.

Then it`s time for home.
All in all, a good day, nothing fell off the bike, and pleased with the handling with the Hagon fitted.  :D

NeilD

new bike looks good..  8)

funnily enough I went the way a couple of weeks ago when I got off the A1 earlier than usual to by-pass P'boro... nice run up through Glatton/Ramsey/Thorney to Crowland , made the most of the Tigers suspension on those fen roads..  :D

rf9rider

Although the fens are supposed to be flat, the roads certainly ain`t!
Wanted to ride the roughest roads to try the Hagon out.
And thanks, the bike is in good condition, be even better when i get through with it  :lol:

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: "rf9rider"Wanted to ride the roughest roads to try the Hagon out......
that'll be the run from Yaxley down to Holme then along the B660 to Ramesey then :ImaPoser
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

rf9rider

Quote from: "Bixxer Bob"
Quote from: "rf9rider"Wanted to ride the roughest roads to try the Hagon out......
that'll be the run from Yaxley down to Holme then along the B660 to Ramesey then :ImaPoser

Believe it or not, i was doing 70-80mph along there with no problem!

Couldn`t imagine doing that on a standard shock  :lol:

Bixxer Bob

Yup, that's about right for the Tiger - even on the standard shock, but not on the 'Bird :shock:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...