News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Triumph Owners Motorcycle Club

Started by piggydude, December 15, 2004, 05:44:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

piggydude

Are any of you guys members of the TOMCC?

I just found their website, and wondered if it's worthwhile joining.

Cheers

Jim

robbo

Never heard of them. is it the same as RAT or is it a totally different club.?

For that matter, who here took advantage of the free RAT membership when they bought their bike.? I didnt because I couldnÌt see the advantage.
best Regards

Robbo

piggydude

ChrisN

RAT = Riders Association of Triumph

the official (Hinkley) Triumph owners club

https://www.securetriumph.co.uk/uk/132.aspx

Membership is automatic when you buy a new motorcycle from Triumph. There are several branches throughout the UK and the world, usually affiliated to a dealership. Members tend to meet monthly at "pack" meetings. They organise several tours and day trips etc. available to members. Quarterly mag is published.[/url]
Chris

abell

I have been wondering whether I could get my existing RAT membership extended because I bought another Triumph.

I became a member not for the occassional extremely lightweight Torque magazine, but because I keep meaning to make it to one of their Raids.

I do not know anything about the other club you mention, I suspect they might be for vintage Triumph enthusiasts?
2005 Tiger

2001 Daytona

Chris Canning

I must admit that i quite like the Torque mag,no axe to grind i've keep't the membership going over the years although i do wish they'd not hold their factory 'DO' the same time as the North West 200 every year,although i don't ever see myself going on a raid,as that doesn't fit into my idea of bikeing.

Chris

TigerPilot

All,

Might want to check this one out too... www.lostempire.com ...

He's out of Florida with members from allover the world. They do tons of MAJOR and minor rides. Next year they are ridding from B.C./Canada area all the way down to the Southern Most Point in the USA in Key West, FL

Andy, the club founder/owner or whatever you want to call him is a great guy. He'll be happy to hear from everyone... Tell him Yamil in Orlando, FL sent you...
Work Hard; Play Harder !!!

05 Suzuki SV1000

04 BMW K1200 GT

04 Kawasaki KLR 650

02 Triumph Tiger

Dennisra12

I'm a member of both. I like the old vintage magazine that comes with the year membership, plus when I was restoring my bike it was a valuable tool for parts suppliers and events for the vintage collector.

I'm a pack leader for our RAT (Riders Association of Triumph ).

The Ist year membership is  free with a new Triumph purchase.

I like the magazine for the updates and pack news

I like the rides and fellowship of our fellow Triumph riders.

Most of all it promotes Triumph in our area and the dealer whom we need.

Go to the Triumph website and the 2005 Rat Raid schedule is posted.

Come join us. The Deals's Gap Raid in 2004 was featured on Corbin's Ride on. :)
2005 Tiger

1968 Tiger

greg

Quote from: "piggydude"Are any of you guys members of the TOMCC?

I just found their website, and wondered if it's worthwhile joining.

Cheers

Jim
I also had a look at the site, and have decided to join to check it out, I do find the RAT thing a bit incestuous what with the dealer involvement, a bit to Harley for my liking, and Torque is not my idea of a riveting read. Heres hoping.
2004 Girly.