News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Nothing so exotic

Started by birdman, October 02, 2011, 05:38:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

birdman

As a  new owner of an old 2000 Tiger I finaly got to go exploring the back roads of middle Tennessee . Have to say I've ridden this area on a TDM 850, A 650 V Strom and  an 850 BMW over the years , But I enjoyed yesterdays ride more than any of the other bikes . Would love to come to the U.K. to visit friends and try to ride on the othe side of the road( sounds a little scary when I think about it ) Maybe some day , Cheers
What doesn\'t kill you only makes you stronger

Mustang

not a ride report ..............

oxnsox

As long as there's other traffic on the road it's no real issue.
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
  If it ain't Farkled...  don't fix it....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MtheTiger

... I always thought that as a tourist you can drive on your normally used side of the road ...  :lol:
-Only dead fish go with the flow-

97 Caspian blue

birdman

Over here in Tennessee some times they drive on both sides of the road.It depends if they're texting or talking on the phone , or drinking beer , etc.  cheers
What doesn\'t kill you only makes you stronger