News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

675 Triumph self destructs

Started by Mustang, October 06, 2011, 07:26:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rocinante

That´s the most spectacular motorcycle suicide I have seen. :shock:

Not that I have seen that many, but still...
www.dagjen.no
Once upon a time through North and South America:
www.rocinantestravels.com

Chris Canning

Good old Craner Curve   :(  :D

JetdocX

From parts unknown.

Nick Calne

Can you imagine him telling his wife...

"Darling , I've had a crash..."

"Oh gosh, are you OK, "

"I'm fine hanks, but the bike's broken..."

"Shall I phone the AA to pick up the bike."

"Er, no...can you just bring a dustpan and brush, oh and a couple of black plastic bags?"
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

D-Fuzz

It's good to see his leathers did their job.  I'd rather see the bike come apart than the rider.
Scott

1996 Tiger 885, black

Chris Canning

Brings memorys,I was at Donington with a race team,son goes out in practice chucks the bike down Craner not far short of the above clip, completely scraps the bike cost 60 grand,son comes back into garage explains to his dad,dad doesn't flinch don't worry we'll get another built and they did  :shock: ,and farther and son are still in the BSB paddock to this day.

Must be U-Tube somewhere Nakano chucked a Honda GP bike down craner with similar results,and Carlos Checa he of last weeks WSB champion,lost his spleen falling off down on the same bit.

rybes

i like the way he holds his hands up watchin his bike break apart :lol:
reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)

rf9rider

I saw this on another site a while back, they were slagging off the build quality of new Triumphs!  :lol: