News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Tiger At Rest

Started by Patrick the Scot, December 19, 2004, 06:08:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patrick the Scot

Parked after a good cold and dry ride today, covered with bugs and dust.
"As far back as I can remember... I always wanted to be a gangster" - Good Fellas

Texas Tech Red Raiders - 2008 BIG IIX NCAAF CHAMPS

ridin gaijin

It looks content. And it has a buddy! At least the bugs aren't big enough to see. Is it good riding weather in Lubbock? Up here I froze my ass off in the Jemez mtns yeaterday. The ass fell off somewhere around 7000 feet; I heard a thud when it hit the pavement, and caught a glimpse of it in the mirror, lying there in the middle of the road, as I was going round a switchback. I sort of miss it but am now sitting on a prosthetic one made of chile pepper stems and straw.

Pictures later today (of the ride, not the ass) if I can manage it...el tigre's exhaust pipe is already completely bronzed tho he's got less than 1000 mi on him. It's damn cold.
2005 Tiger in Lucifurry Orange. Always something new it seems...