News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

My new Tiger 955i

Started by BigDan, November 05, 2011, 06:12:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDan

Hi guys, finally got round to taking some pics today (hope you lot laugh at the T-shirt :P);

Only things I need to change is screen, and I want a rear hugger to keep things clean.
2007 Triumph Sprint ST 1050  - Add me on Facebook

PeteH

Congrats on a nice find..espesh with the added bits and bobs :)

Now look her up good and safe...you know what those mancs are like :wink:
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

Chris Canning

The only thing you need to change are the crash bungs,at least take e'm off,they have the ability to make your Tiger an insurance right off with the smallest tip off,they'll either shag the frame or the engine casting.

Touratech Bars before your screen and hugger.

Best colour silver,when I bought mine I asked for silver,black or green only Sir  :(

Oh the tee shirt  :D ,if we ever meet your paying for breakfast  :wink: ,cuz I'm not paying for yours  :D

BigDan

Well, just got back from my first "long" ride. Went from Manchester up to Squires Cafe in Leeds, then back down the long way to Sheffield, down the Snakes Pass and back into Manchester.

201 miles all in all, and the fuel light didn't even come on!! So its definately more economical than my last bike (Bandit 12).

No aches or pains, heated grips and handguards kept my handsies warm... Even the girlfriend was comfy on the pillion seat! Although I will be lowering the pegs for her.

Lovely in the corners :) I defo made a good choice getting meself a Tigger :)

jwray76

Quote from: "BigDan"201 miles all in all, and the fuel light didn't even come on!! So its definately more economical than my last bike (Bandit 12).
)

Nope just a  bigger tank. I came from a Bandit 12 as well. Plus don't let the Tiger lure you in the corners to being too comfortable. I agree it is very capable, but with the long travel suspension it isn't as forgiving (of course my Bandit had upgraded suspension). Don't ask how I know  :roll:

BigDan

I know its a bigger tank, but I put 22 quid in when the fuel light came on and 200 miles from it without it coming back on.

On the Bandit wouldn't have lasted that long.