News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Am I a wuss???

Started by BP_LONDON, December 21, 2004, 03:53:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: "henski"Note that if you have or are intending fitting the Metisse stainless steel grills for the oil cooler and radiator, I had to cut mine round the Touratech bars too fit properly.

Should have bought the Touratech alloy rad guards. They fit around the bars OK.

Mr Mistoffelees

Quote from: "Badger"
Quote from: "SIBBO"...When you go to Badger to get them fitted i would'nt mind tagging along for the ride and to meet  someone else from this forum.......if thats okay with you Badger!...

It looks as if BP is going to get them fitted at a dealer and have the centrestand fitted at the same time.

There's nothing to stop us having a get together though. Wait until after Christmas and maybe have a meet at Boxhill or somewhere.

Hey guys if theres going to be a meet at Boxhill .. count me in  :D

o yeah BP you are a wuss  :lol:

(this is not comming from a guy who once asked the dealer to adjust his chain as it kept going wrong ok ok ok)
There\'s no such Cat in the metropolis;

He holds all the patent monopolies

For performing suprising illusions

And creating eccentric confusions