News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

I was having a bit of a browse....

Started by Bixxer Bob, December 08, 2011, 10:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

And came across this:

20 yr old and cheap.... stopit, STOPIT!!!! :twisted:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Chris Canning

With a Dutch mate who's in to all things Italian I've seen some pretty strange stuff,but never seen one of those,god knows how you'd get on for spares,but thats money in bank and some,does it run?

And if he wasn't so far away I'd be doing the ungentlemany thing  :oops: ,that would go down a storm at Stafford.

Nick Calne

Will you look at those spindly forks!  Crazy legs crane in a motorbike.  The market is low....BUY BUY BUY!
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

KuzzinKenny

that sure is an oddball  :? which reminds me of this..........

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jimothey/4 ... /lightbox/

i saw one of these a few years ago at a National Trust House when herindoors wanted to visit one and the carrot for me was they had a bike museum  :D the bikes were all kept in the old stables but most had been sold for the upkeep of the estate  :( altho they still had pics of all the bikes  :) and what a collection that was  :)

KK

ps Yes !! it really is 2 wheel drive  :shock:
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

cosmo

US Yanks had the idea first, and we still build 'em!!

http://www.rokon.com/products/trailbrkr.htm

Cosmo
Life is too important to be taken seriously.

NeilD

Is it 350 650 or 750 BB? mechanical spares no probs, might struggle with bodywork but that looks all there... good fun if its one of the bigger engines..  8)

edit had another look at pic and looks like 350 on sidepanels  :)  how much is it?

iansoady

I remember them, but never actually saw one. I had a V50 for a couple of years and quite liked it although it was physically too small for me. ISTR that the 350 engine wasn't very well regarded as it was rather gutless.

The forks do look a bit odd.
Ian.

1931 Sunbeam Model 10
1999 Honda SLR650

NeilD

dont think they actually marketed the NTX's over here as the (big) Trailie thing was still a mainland Europe thing..also they have plastic tanks, which I think were still illegal here? the 350 was only created to match a band in the Italian road tax system, has just under 30 hp in a chassis set up for a 650, so not goign to the fastest thing, but I should think ok around town and gentle off road??  I've never had a smallblock Guzzi, but I have had a Morini 350 Kanguro which was a lovely thing..  8)

Chris Canning

With respect boys,I don't think you've got the grasp here,it ain't for riding it's money in bank,sold at the right place there's 500 quid in that or keep it locked away and make more.

Hence why with interest rates dopping to zilch,instead of leaving in the bank and going backwards there'll be a steady increase buying that.

Sin_Tiger

Oh I understood what you are getting at Chris, but it would be fun to experience just the same 8)
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint