News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Thanks to 'Big Dave' who runs this Site !!

Started by trotts, December 24, 2004, 07:28:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trotts

A big thanks to the man who runs this site  :D   Shame you went to the 'dark side'  :wink:  but it is well appreciated that you keep this board running !!  It must cost a few quid (or dollars) so well done to you and happy Xmas.  p.s.  When the New Tiger comes out with a shaft drive will you rejoin us  hehehehehehe :)  And with your Beemer hope all your fillings are still in place :wink:

Thanks again
Dave T

Quote from: "trotts"A big thanks to the man who runs this site  :D   Shame you went to the 'dark side'  :wink:  but it is well appreciated that you keep this board running !!  It must cost a few quid (or dollars) so well done to you and happy Xmas.  p.s.  When the New Tiger comes out with a shaft drive will you rejoin us  hehehehehehe :)  And with your Beemer hope all your fillings are still in place :wink:

Thanks again

Ditto.

BP_LONDON

Yes, thanks Dave. Anyone  notice this site is becoming more and more popular??? Lots of new threads and new faces. Tres coolio.  8)

trotts

Agree BP it is getting more popular.  If you own a GS (as i did) there is one cracking good web site that all GSers seem to frequent. Tiger riders seem to be scattered over perhaps 4 sites .  This one is certainly very user friendly as is Triumph Ratnet.  You seem to see the same 'user names' popping up all over the place !!

Small world   :D
Dave T

SIBBO

Just left the piles of sustainable forest wastage strewn around my lounge to see whats going on here.

Got to agree with BP, i used to be able to check for new postings a couple of times a day knowing that there might not be any updates,now though i have a vast choice of tiger related material to keep me fixed for a few minutes.

long live Triumph-Tiger.com :D

Badger

Great site with great people with a common interest in a great bike. Well done Big Dave.  :D
Growing Old Disgracefully

BigDave

Thanks guys, you are all very welcome. :P

When I started this website I really felt it was needed to fill a void. It looks like through steady growth it is becoming one of the main Tiger websites for sure.  Even though I am not a current Tiger owner, I still really love the bike (who couldn't love the 955?) and I am really interested in what direction Triumph will go with this bike.

No matter what, it feels very good to me that I am able to put some of my internet resources & know-how together to make this website available.  Big-trailies of all sorts need to have more public awareness and community. I hope Triumph-Tiger.com contributes to that end.

THANKS!!

Dave

robbo

Me too, ItÌs a brilliant board, thanks Dave
best Regards

Robbo

T_Phil

As a new forum member even without a Tiger, but soon with,  I can really say this forum has already been a increadeble source of information.

My gratitude.

Phil