News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

a quick hello

Started by Chad, December 28, 2011, 09:05:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chad

not sure if this is the place to do but thought i might say hello in here :D

i was guided here by mustang i haven't got a tiger yet but after being loaned a friends for a while one will be in my future soon   :D

this is the beasty thats converted me :lol:

the only niggle i had was a lack of leg room im 6ft7" so it was a bit tight but ive been enlightened by mustang about his lowered foot pegs so as far as im concerned its a goer

so i will be hanging around and asking loads of silly questions :lol:

regards

chad :occasion14
Despacio. Hay m\'as tiempo que vida

Mustang

97steamer

How do there. Just down the road from me I see. Welcome aboard  :o

Chad

thanks all  :D

Ah ha!! a local ! an excuse for a beer sometime methinks  :friday

SSchultz

Mates,looks like I'm the one further up the road :)  :wave  :new_all_coholic

Chad

superb :D  :D  :D  :D

Chad

happy daze heres the new steed  8)  8)  8)  8)

tacked away safely in the man cave :D  :D

Chris Canning

You do realise at 6tf 7" you can register as disabled here in the UK  :wink: ,and I bet you think I'm joking  :D

Chad

Quote from: "Chris Canning"You do realise at 6tf 7" you can register as disabled here in the UK  :wink: ,and I bet you think I'm joking  :D

get out of town :shock: hm what can i make use of that for :lol:

Chris Canning

Quote from: "Chad"
Quote from: "Chris Canning"You do realise at 6tf 7" you can register as disabled here in the UK  :wink: ,and I bet you think I'm joking  :D

get out of town :shock: hm what can i make use of that for :lol:

I know someone who has!!! I'll ask him  :D

Sin_Tiger

Never seen a disabled sticker on a bike  :shock: got a few trikes out here that do though.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

vince

bit late to say hello but i just found this thread :wave  :eusa_clap  :5moped
i,m 4 miles up the road from you :friday  :occasion14
what if the hokey cokey is what it's all about

aeronca

Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Tigertriple

Hi Chad, welcome aboard. Very nice bike although the blue ones are better :wink:

Call me shameless, but would you be interested in buying a set of lowered Mustang pegs that I've just put up for sale. If so have a look on everything else for sale section. 8)
2006, 955 Tiger Caspian blue with lot\'s of juicy extras

Chad

the answers yes , but im betting they are sold as your post has somehow slipped under my Radar :(