News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Renthal Dakar High bars (Renthal code 631)

Started by MarkShelley, January 06, 2012, 05:13:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Tosi

I found a set of Roxx Risers on ADVrider for dirt cheap.  They are a wopping 3-1/2 in rise!

Im in the middle of the installation.  I had a new brake cable made and am trying to determine if I really need a new clutch cable also.

Don't ever sell a Steamer !Steamers Rule!"

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "Bob Tosi"I found a set of Roxx Risers on ADVrider for dirt cheap.  They are a wopping 3-1/2 in rise!

Im in the middle of the installation.  I had a new brake cable made and am trying to determine if I really need a new clutch cable also.

:shock: Never mind the clutch cable, you need an HD for those  :wink:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Bob Tosi

Mustang

Quote from: "Bob Tosi"
QuoteHD

What's that?

Bob Tosi

:BangHead  :ImaPoser  :ImaPoser

Seriously what is it?

Mustang

he means they should be mounted to an HD............ya know like the picture above  :roll: