News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

885i manual.....

Started by SSchultz, May 08, 2012, 11:07:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SSchultz

been watching it from the beginning,left comp in the last 20min.now tell me if that is right  :BangHead

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/150807323121? ... 500wt_1202

PeteH

Yep..99p, someone got a bargain.....but only if the have 99 steamer(spine frame)
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

SSchultz

ok,found my post :)
would have felt better if a fellow biker took that manual.but the buyer feedback is somewhere around 25k.... sure that manual will be back on ebay for a totally different price

Moorso

Forgive my ignorance, but how similar are the workings of the 885 to the 955? I have a full pdf of the 955 service manual (think it might be workshop) but not sure.
Author of 'Valhalla and the Fjord'
Currently editing my second book: 'Hibernia - Journals from a Motorcycle'

Columnist for Motorcycle Explorer Magazine and Ulster Grand Prix

Even as a grown man, I still don't know what I want to do - trying to become Ted Simon!!

2013 Triumph Explorer

SSchultz

There definitely are some (big!?) differences.There is a thread somewhere here where are listed if I remember well,the search might work.
I've got the pdf for 885i but I want the paper stuff,it just feels better having the actual thing in your hands,don't ask why