News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

The only thing to make the Girly better...

Started by BigDan, May 29, 2012, 12:10:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mustang

give it a rest already for fucks sake .......................

Chris Canning

Quote from: "Mustang"give it a rest already for fucks sake .......................

Thats what Dans suspension said to him  :wink:

BigDan

Lol Mustang. Even i've stopped posting on this thread :P

Although I will say, the Tiger is no R1 and I don't think anyone should be trying to turn it into one, hah!

But thanks everyone for your help. Whacking the suspension up to max has helped somewhat, so it feels under less stress.
2007 Triumph Sprint ST 1050  - Add me on Facebook

Chris Canning

Dan

If all else fails your more than welcome to come down and ride mine,at least it'll give you some idea of were your going with what you want to do with yours or not as the case may be.

BigDan

Hi Chris,

Thank you kindly for the offer, should we meet I'll have to take you up on it :)

I'll have to make you try mine, see if its as bad as yours was before you modded it.

Cheers
2007 Triumph Sprint ST 1050  - Add me on Facebook

Chris Canning

I don't think I've thought of mine as bad,just could be a dam sight better,production bikes are built to a price so thats the way it is,their produced for Mr Average be it the way I ride a bike or your combined weight just means you have to find a solution.

I'd knew what I was after but always had my doubts about either finding or getting it,after riding a Multistrada in sport mode it was one of those great Eureka moments,I'm talking about just the way it rode,nothing is perfect,the tanks on the small side and being a twin a lot more stressed than our triples,but it gave me the push and an insight as to what I was after.