News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Where did your username come from?

Started by hellfire, January 20, 2005, 05:46:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThreePutt

I do some part-time work at a TV station, producing promos.  Chyron in a piece of equipment I use.
Tom

2006 Tiger
2009 BMW R1200 RT

Drofsereb

My surname backwards!

tigerowner_ut

Hmmm... Lets see... I have a Tiger... and therfore I'm an owner... and I live in Utah (please help me)... Nope, can't for the life of me remember where I got it.

:roll:
Cheers,

David

99 Yellow Tiger: Triumph Exhaust, Heated Grips, Cee Bailey +6 Windscreen, Rick Mayer Saddle, Metzler Tourance Tires, Happy-Trail Panniers.

03 WR450 (lots of mods)

86 TT350 (the tank....Gone)

piggydude

From a skateboarding program in the UK called 'Rad' (I know, I should start acting my age). There was a battery powered toy pig which did somersaults called piggydude, and my kids found the name amusing.

Jim

greg

It's my name. I lack imagination.
2004 Girly.

New-Tiger

I also lack imagination...

tri99sprint

tri99sprint......Triumph, 1999, SprintST......in my garage, motor dis-assembled, now riding an 04 Tiger, in Black! :lol:
Chuck

lostsos

Although I am directionally challenged, ( I get so lost that usually there ins't anyone to ask for directions!), my name is short for LOST Shaker Of Salt.   :arrow:
02 Daytona CE

05 Tiger

hellfire

Quote from: "ridin gaijin"My name comes from my tour of Japan. Gaijin is Japanese for a foreign person, an outsider. It's mildly impolite. I think that as riders we are all outsiders, members of a minority, and it's something we wear with pride. When we travel and tour to see new places we're foreigners. The moment we stop moving, stop touring, stop learning from what we see...then we're not travelers any more, not foreigners. So--ridin gaijin.

[edited due to overage of Guinness]

Hi,

I thought i had lost the plot for a second then! :lol:

i've only just had time to reply to posts, and i was going to reply to your original post :shock:

Nice quote above though!

Regards...Andy :wink:
if it\'s not broken then fix it until it is!

Patrick the Scot

Some of you have already seen this.  For those that have not the origin of "Patrick the Scot" is in the following topic.  

http://www.triumph-tiger.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=929
"As far back as I can remember... I always wanted to be a gangster" - Good Fellas

Texas Tech Red Raiders - 2008 BIG IIX NCAAF CHAMPS

hellfire

Quote from: "Patrick the Scot"Some of you have already seen this.  For those that have not the origin of "Patrick the Scot" is in the following topic.  

http://www.triumph-tiger.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=929

Hi patrick,

I can see why you did'nt want to type all that out again :lol:

but it makes very interesting reading :)

Cheers...Andy :wink:
if it\'s not broken then fix it until it is!

zombie

I got my name when a bunch of us were sleepin in an abondoned cottage down the country in ireland many years ago on one of our bike trips and I found an old wardrobe to kip in , so off to sleep I went with the door closed and in the morning the lads were looking for me and I stuck me head up out of the wardrobe and scared the shite out of me mate's missus and she screamed something horrible like about a bleedin' zombie staring at her and the name stuck.. mind you some mornings I do feel like a zombie

but it's been about 20yrs since anyone's called me that

Slim Dave

Mine used to be slightly ironic, but has become increasingly more so over the years.

steve

Mine comes from lack of imagination and plus I knacked up my first registration for oldishnovice, which is who I am on other sites, I'm getting old(ish) but not too old as not to still be learning stuff, still a novice of life and all that stuff.
Wannabewanderer

BlueTiger

Name comes from the bike i've just bought a '98 Caspian Blue Tiger.
Lee