News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Where did your username come from?

Started by hellfire, January 20, 2005, 05:46:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sasquatch

On a long tour with my long time riding buddies.  Late one evining I retired to the tent early while the rest hung around the fire.  Shortly after that I felt the "call".  I snuck off in the woods wearing only, well, wearing only me.

Let me set the stage.  I am big, very hairy, and pretty ugly.  After finishing my business I was sneaking back to my tent when one of my friends looked over and caught my nakedness sneaking into camp.  He blurted out "Oh $hit! it's Sasquatch!"  It stuck.  I also fit the description of big foot, I wear a size 14.

noivson

:)  Always ran around with my Dad....and so introduced as Donald. the  # 4 son...(out of 6) the # key never worked on an old BBS so texted it is!
Ride More-Worry Less! \'05 Lucifer Orange \'S\'

doctordee

Doctordee is the longer version of D.R.D which are my initials. As a child, teenager and adult, I still receive post to Doctor Darryl McCullagh, friends saw this and I have been called this ever since.

geotiger

I am a geologist and ride a Tiger  :wink:
"The one thing we can learn from history is that we don\'t learn from history." - Shaw

Bear

Eats, roots, shoots and leaves.

As in ÏKoala BearÓ
2006 Black Tiger
Street Triple (Minister for War & Finance)
DZR 250 K6 (Kids)
KTM 600
TT600
XT250
KT120

Two things are infinite : the universe and human stupidity; I'm not sure about the universe.

2004Tiger

I have no imagination, so I picked some random numbers and characters: 2004Tiger

Seeing this miracle take place, I had no choice but to go out and buy the first one I could find. No regrets.
2004 Tiger. Black is beautiful. If I don\'t ride a little every day I get a little crazy.

TripleFan

Triplefan - Because I am... Always like the British 3's and have several Yamaha triples.  

On most forums I'm CBMMA1969. 1969 for the year I bought my first mototorcycle and here's an explaination on the CBMMA http://www.cbmma.net/cbmma-faq.html   and we really are cheap.... :smt003
Triplefan

2005 Tiger

XS850LG

XS850G

J. Breeze

J. Breeze is short for Jimmy Breeze. The boss came into the office on day and showed off a web site, www.playerappreciate.com, that generates "Pimp" names for all you playa's. Fooling around, Jimmy Breeze came up and it stuck.

Check out the site for gold "grills" and iced-out jewelry. Hum, should be a way to ice-out the Tiger. Ah...maybe not!

The avatar is a picture of my favorite golf course in Mazatlan.

grrrh

grrrh is the registration plate on my 06 caspian blue tiger.
watch yer mouth on t\' corners

blacktiger

My last name is fisher, when I was a kid , well.. even now,  my friends call me fishlips, fishface, fishhead, fishdick, fishbone ,ect.... I thought fishbone was better than fishdick.
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

zadok_oz

zadok - Out of the Bible. Old Testament Priest.
Marty F
\'03 Tiger 955i

Advwannabe

Rode and raced dirt bikes many years ago, then from about 5 years ago bored anyone who would listen about how I was 'gunna' get an adventure bike.

I never made it happen but kept talking about it so when I needed a web name for Adv rider a couple of years ago it seemed appropriate. Thankfully I finally did something about it.
No good deed goes unpunished
02 Tigger
02 Blackbird
75 GT380
IBA #33180

jhawk

The mythical Jayhawk is unique to Kansas, and also the mascot for the University of Kansas. I graduated from there about a million years ago. It didn't look like anyone else was using it for a user name when I signed in.
Mike ....... \'06 Tiger, silver

DanoDawg

Part of mine comes from my friends nickname for me"Dano" and the second half from another  friend and co-worker yelling "Dawg" at me from across the building when he sees me.

Live it up!

Dan
\'06 Tiger

wasions

Last name, first initial.

If I'd have known I'd get my first choice on my egoplate, it would have been 'Hang 10'.
Steve

Gear up!

<*}}}><

\'06 Tiger, \'99 DR350