News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Where did your username come from?

Started by hellfire, January 20, 2005, 05:46:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRKTEK

Although I don't normally feel as though my occupation reflects who I am, I chose TRKTEK  as in truck technician.........fancy was of saying greasy fricken mechanic........ :wink:
The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

John Kenneth Galbraith

The Midnight Rambler

Way back in the mists of time my first "proper" bike was a pre unit Tiger 100 which I customisied as only an 18 year old can. since it was black and I was a Stones fan it was christened the Midnight Rambler after a favourite track from the Let it Bleed album.

Although the song is actually about the Boston strangler somehow the words seemed appropriately agressive to an impressionable youth.

FF many years and I find myself the owner of a black Tiger again, so it had to be.
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"
― Hunter S. Thompson

TigerTrax

Easier to follow me to the Tiger Ride-Ins ....

Come have a good time and meet other Tiger riders.!
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

worgoose

part my last lame part guzzi
06 Tiger

00 Moto Guzzi V11 Sport

gatling

What else could it be....my book...

Gatling

www.motofoto.cc

2006 KLR 650

2006 Tiger

Dirtdog

Mine was self inficted (Dirtdog). I named myeslf this on a mountain bike trail when my friend Coyote, who I had just named, wanted to name me after a nearby creek (Gum Suck Creek).  :D

haulin' daze

My best bud is a lobsterman. His boat is the Haulin' Daze. He hauls traps hungover    :smt030 . Also a great sauce on eggs! Figured I'd steal it from him since I'm haulin' around on the bike.

Patrick the Scot

Quote from: "haulin' daze"My best bud is a lobsterman. His boat is the Haulin' Daze. He hauls traps hungover    :smt030 . Also a great sauce on eggs! Figured I'd steal it from him since I'm haulin' around on the bike.

Nice code name on your profile location :lol:

Incidentally, Ron Paul is running for President.  He is probably the best-kept secret in WDC, i.e. he is intelligent, verbally coherent, and fiscally responsible.  He has a strong and unwaivering libertarian voting record. Check him out:

http://www.house.gov/paul/
"As far back as I can remember... I always wanted to be a gangster" - Good Fellas

Texas Tech Red Raiders - 2008 BIG IIX NCAAF CHAMPS

stanegoli

Stan = my given name

egoli = means "place of gold", the name given to Johannesburg by the miners who came from all over southern Africa to work on the gold mines.....my hometown.

nightowl

Mine's self explanatory.  I stay up way too late at night.  Also use the name Nightrunner on other lists.  I like to run/jog after dark.

GatorTiger

Graduate of the University of Florida (Go Gators!!!!  8) ) and, well, you know my ride...  :wink:
Triumph Tiger - The ultimate riding machine! \";-)\"

Know this:  A clean Tiger is a dirty shame!!

georover1

Mine came about after getting turned on to Geocaching and being a fan of my Land Rover for getting to some remote caches.
Mmmmmm......Beer

\'99 Tiger,

davensocal

I am kinda proud of mine, and I seem to be able to use it everywhere...  

My name is Dave..  And I live in So Cal..  Dave 'n socal..   8)

Aussie Tiger

In live in Australia and you know what i ride, simple!
2006 Caspian Blue Tiger

Never regret growing old...Its a privilege not afforded to many!

Qwikdray

A business I have used to be called Qwik Printing and my name is Danny Ray Edwards, I found qwikdray is unique and is never already used.

By the was I'm working in New Orleans and brought my 00 Tiger. Having a blast zipping around the French Quarters and then out toward the Bayou.
Bathe her and bring her to me!