News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Where did your username come from?

Started by hellfire, January 20, 2005, 05:46:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

geotiger

Quote from: "georover1"Mine came about after getting turned on to Geocaching and being a fan of my Land Rover for getting to some remote caches.

Yeah, I was gonna pick that name too, but you already had it. I like it because I am a geologist and I too have a Land Rover (99 DI).

Laters,
"The one thing we can learn from history is that we don\'t learn from history." - Shaw

The Midnight Rambler

Interesting Tiger -  Land Rover connection showing up, I love my old 110
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"
― Hunter S. Thompson

Green Lantern

My 05 was British Racing Green.

I used to love to read the old DC and Marvel comic books when I was a kid and of course the Green Lantern was my favorite.

I'm now a playwright and screenwriter. A few years ago when the comic book movies became popular again I wrote a draft for the Green Lantern. The industry loved it but of course you know how the movie biz is.

Anyway, I collided with a Tractor-trailor on Jan. 3rd 07 and my  BRG Tiger

is gone.

I'm looking for a used 06 but they didn't come in Green. Oh well.

PowerOfSoul

Jimmy Hendrix....Band of Gypsys

Onedownfiveup

Mine came from a Tiger, as well as many other bikes
\'05 Lucifer, \'01 Stage 2 GP1200R,  \'96 WaveBlaster II, 2005 Viper SRT-10

Groucho

The one with the painted moustache... :wink:

I simply like that certain kind of humour.
"Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana." Groucho Marx

Rocket Rob

This name was given to me back in my sportsbike days when I was not a  very fast rider compared to some of the lads.

But I did have a set of Dainese 1 piece racing leathers so I diid look the part.  'All the gear - no idea'.

Happily I can report that I have spent years on big trail bikes and I'm pretty much able to kick sportsbike ass on the twisties!

Great Escape Tours

This is a great question! I've looked at everyone's names and thought the same thing!

Mine comes from my motorcycle touring company that's based in California, Great Escape Motorcycle Tours.

Dug Shelby
Great Escape Motorcycle Tours

www.great-escape-tours.com

psychorn

Mine came from what I do. I work at a State mental health center as an R.N.
Henry

04 Tiger 955cc