News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Meet up 2012 - Yorkshire ride out

Started by mat-tiger1, July 22, 2012, 02:48:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mat-tiger1

First of all, a big well done to aesdj for organizing such a grand day out!  8) :thumbsup

I only took a few pics this year, but i'm sure there will be a lot more to follow from my fellow riders :!:

We really must do this more often :icon_salut

Follow the link:-

https://plus.google.com/photos/10429218 ... Y_M9JDLuQE
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

BigDan

Indeed we must! What a great ride out!

Cheers for the pics Mat, nice to meet you mate
2007 Triumph Sprint ST 1050  - Add me on Facebook

Bixxer Bob

Well done Jason, a brilliant weekend!  :D  And great to see everyone again.  I got a ford right this year :lol:

Where we goin' next year?
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

NKL

Yes, well done Jason, it was a great ride out, and good to see you all again.
I\'m immortal..........well so far!!!
-----------------------------------
\'08 KTM 990 Adventure
\'91 Black XTZ 750
\'10 TM 250 EN
\'07 CCM 404
Renault Traffic 100

rf9rider

Quote from: "Bixxer Bob"Well done Jason, a brilliant weekend!  :D  And great to see everyone again.  I got a ford right this year :lol:

Where we goin' next year?

Norfolk..................so start organizing it  :D

PeteH

Big thanks to Jason from me too...great ride and even reserved a table at the Tan Hill for us all.
Nice meeting everyone too :)
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

aesdj

Cheers guys.I was worry'd that it was going to be too narrow and slow but I wanted to get you out in to the middle of know were and away from the dam traffic.Cock'd up on the drop off system for the first 5/10 miles but I think I got there in the end.

Setting off.

Filling up.

Came from.

Going too.

Tan Hill Inn,highest in UK.

ButterTubs Pass.

Looking down ButterTubs.

Don't do it.

WensleyDale Cheese.

PeteH

Here my selection...pretty much the same. Will add some vids when I get around to it...

mat-tiger1

Quote from: PeteHHere my selection...pretty much the same. Will add some vids when I get around to it...

VIDS  :!:  :shock: Hope i haven't got helmet hair  :!: :D

If i'd known you were roaming the campsite with a video camera i'd have done me tent flaps up  :pottytrain2 :shock:
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

PeteH

Setting off for a days ride in glorious sunshine

rf9rider

Good so far Pete.
Roll on part 2  :)

Groucho

This is James Herriot's country, isn't it? So beautiful - I want to see more! 8)
"Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana." Groucho Marx

rf9rider

Yup, c`mon Pete, wheres the rest?  :lol:

PeteH

rf9rider

Thats a better one...............

I was on it at the garage  :lol:

Look forward to the next one if its on top of the moors.