News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Meet up 2012 - Yorkshire ride out

Started by mat-tiger1, July 22, 2012, 02:48:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeilD

Quote from: "rf9rider"Thats a better one...............

I was on it at the garage  :lol:

were you getting bored looking at my bum then in the first one  :D

excellent vids, looking forward to the next episode..    8)

oh and Pete tell us about the kit you were using... I presume it was what was clipped to the bottom of your 'lid' ?

rf9rider

Quote from: "NeilD"were you getting bored looking at my bum then in the first one  :D

Thought you were hogging the limelight a bit mate  :lol:

PeteH

Neil, its a Veho Muvi, bought off their site on ebay..only £40 ish, but it is an entry level cam with a 2GB SD card (upgradeable) that gives me 3.5 GB`s worth of footage :?  about 1.5 hrs.
Mounting it can be fun, early trials had it attached to my jacket which gave great views of the sky and then bar mounted which was a bit busy due to resonance.

Great little camera for the money but they do others that are maybe better suited to riding with gloved hands.

Next vid could be a long one as youtube now allow me more than 15 mins a time...prepare to be bored shitless :sleepy1  :eusa_dance
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

Bixxer Bob

Nothing for me to see........ :wink:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

mat-tiger1

Quote from: "Bixxer Bob"Nothing for me to see........ :wink:

We all saw you waiting patiently for everyone to fuel up in the last vid Bixxer!

Anyway, you had your 15 minutes of fame back in 2010 in some ford or other if memory serves me correctly :!:  :twisted:
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

Bixxer Bob

Just looked again, I'd forgotten about the tosser in the black Merc that was determined to get in the way, even though there was no way through for him.  :evil:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

rf9rider

PeteH

Part 3 now loaded onto Youtube,Tigger3i`s channel. Its unedited and lasts for 30 mins...you have been warned :sleepy1
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

rf9rider