News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

This months Bike

Started by Chris Canning, January 30, 2005, 09:32:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeB

I tried the BMW first, then the Tiger - I prefered the looks of the Tiger, the size and definitely the price - all a matter of taste I suppose - anyway, everyone has a BMW here, its the VW of the bike world :)
------------------------------------------------

2005 Tiger - silver

1997 T\'Bird- black

Chris Canning

Hi Mike

Consider yourself lucky Germany is probably the best source for trick after market bits for Tigers.

Chris

max1198

Just been to the Belfast Bike Festival and Charlie Boorman's Adventurer was on the BMW stand.

Having a good chat to one of the BMW guys until I commented that the bike looked pretty shagged for only having just over 20,000 on the clock.  :D

tigerjohn

Credit where it's due though......... did you see the terrain in Mongolia or the 'Road' of Bones in Siberia? Not exactly motorways!

robbo

Quote from: "max1198"Just been to the Belfast Bike Festival and Charlie Boorman's Adventurer was on the BMW stand.

Having a good chat to one of the BMW guys until I commented that the bike looked pretty shagged for only having just over 20,000 on the clock.  :D

nice one,  :lol:  :lol:
best Regards

Robbo