News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

New lady in my life

Started by ToonLoon, October 03, 2012, 09:03:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ToonLoon

My lovely new lady.

Unfortunately for me she has developed a wee leak at one of the fixing allens, hairline crack second allen down left side. Lady tena me thinks or one of them fixy gluey stuffy thingamybob tubes? Any ideas peepl  :wave

Bought her a couple, months ago off seebay, I think for a good price and with decent mileage, 19300. 1996, 885.

Few niggly bits, new battery and high beam relay and all was good. Then last few days come out of flat 3 floors up and oh dear sumat aint right in the garage below. Very understanding neighbours though bit freaked oot, waz at smelly morotbike dripping petrol in our shared garage, oh dear, hangs dead as passing. Of course it'll be fix ed proper quick.......HELP!!!! lol.    :wave

Question: Second hand tanks, easy to aquire?
As one of the past owners, one of two, repaired tank at top two fixing points to tank and not to the best though they holding, how the eF k do you do that, too handy with the tightening me thinks, so has been repaired before, any good recommendations to seal it up. 

Much thanks in advance.  :thumbsup
Behind closed eyes we are all the same so keep yer eyes open!

Mustang

JB WELD 2 part  epoxy......it works , it's permanent , impervious to fuel .   :thumbsup

Bixxer Bob

And as I'm sure Mustang meant to add, there's details on how on here if you just use the Search facility.

Where are you?

Oh, hang on,  Toon loon.....  Newcastle area, right?
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...