News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

New to me Caspian Kentucky Blue Tiger

Started by birddogone, October 30, 2012, 09:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

birddogone

Spent several days making her mine. Cleaned up, touched up, tidied up some wiring, fixed horn, fixed broken L fitting to over flow tank, replaced windsheild screws with stainless,replaced brake pads, on and on......Oh and took my old Zero Halliburton bag from the attic and made a hat box out of her and added a Wolfman tank bag. I'm very happy with it , rides like a dream.
2006 Caspian Blue Tiger

"If it doesn't run on fossil fuel or gun powder I'm not interested"

roll_it_on

Bixxer Bob

Just a small suggestion,  the screen screws are plastic so they'll shear instead of your very expensive top fairing....

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

birddogone

Thanks for the tip Bob, sure makes good sense.
Rod
2006 Caspian Blue Tiger

Bixxer Bob

You're welcome :thumbsup

And welcome to the  best owner's forum on the net :XXsunsmile
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

birddogone

Thanks for the welcome Bob. This is really a great site just specific only to Tigers.
Rod

Quote from: Bixxer Bob on October 31, 2012, 09:47:47 PM
You're welcome :thumbsup

And welcome to the  best owner's forum on the net :XXsunsmile
2006 Caspian Blue Tiger