News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

High seat for roadie

Started by Sixty7, January 15, 2013, 03:35:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sixty7

Has anyone one on here tried the accessory high seat only asking as I fancy a 1050 tiger but the stock seat is horrible or does anyone know if someone makes a better seat for this bike ie lower pillion perch...??? any info would be great.

Sixty7.
Sixty7.

Keep it simple.....stupid..!!!

Sin_Tiger

Not much you can do with the height of the pillion perch I'm afraid  :doubt
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Sixty7

Oh well then it was only a outside bet...I'll stick to my original plan of getting a 06/07 Girly.....
Sixty7.

Sixty7

There again after having a ride today with the mrs the stock seat felt ok and she said she'd be ok with it ...... :eusa_dance
Sixty7.

Sin_Tiger

Good news, you'll like it, especially when the missus is not looking at the Speedo  :thumbsup
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint