News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

How do you attach photos in a thread ?

Started by titan430, January 17, 2013, 11:22:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

titan430

Have just replaced a set of pannier locks and just wanted to pass on the easy procedure ...........

Mustang

Quote from: titan430 on January 17, 2013, 11:22:48 PM
Have just replaced a set of pannier locks and just wanted to pass on the easy procedure ...........
photos can be posted as attachments .. ...........click the plus sign below the post box

or they need to be hosted on a photo site like photobucket or smug mug  or flicker  etc etc
and the code for the image from that site pasted in the post box with img tags

Bixxer Bob

Well I'll be bumswizzled! :hat10   I've been doing it the old, hard way since the host change.

Thougt I'd give the attachment a try and, blow me,  it works!
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Sin_Tiger

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Bixxer Bob

Haven't done the course (is, I think, the standard excuse)

Did you recognise Muckle Flugga?
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Sin_Tiger

Didn't really look but now that you mention it yes  :eusa_clap
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint