News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

How trick is this???

Started by Bixxer Bob, January 30, 2013, 10:32:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

birddogone

Ya got that right pard!   :thumbsup Their is nothing better than the sound coming from an Italian motor. I have always drooled over Ducati's.
Rod
2006 Caspian Blue Tiger

"If it doesn't run on fossil fuel or gun powder I'm not interested"

John Stenhouse

Only in California, exposed cam belts, that would look horrible after a run in British rain.
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

The Midnight Rambler

It is lovely and I would love to hear it (with the clutch in)
But where does customising end and throwing money start?
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"
― Hunter S. Thompson

NeilD

I really dont like the look of that exhaust...  and as John says, no belt covers???  but other than that, yes I could find room for it in my shed..  :hat10

Bixxer Bob

:iagree

The exhaust doesn't look finished to me.  I'd still give it house-room though :hat10
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Chris Canning

I've seen enough Ducati's to last me a life time.

Bixxer Bob

Didn't stop ya wantin' to own one though eh?   :hat10

Chris Canning

Yea but that was either going to be free or half price  :wave

Bixxer Bob

A free Multistrudle?  You must indeed have great power  :notworthy  Or a set of dodgy photos..

Chris Canning

Never mind the bike we missed out on a sking trip as well on the team launch,but hey there's always another year,and the Sport Tiger could be a complication te boot.

Nick Calne

BOOM! I love it.

(but I love nearly all the bikes on Bikeexif...)
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?