News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

10000 miles to the Artic Ocean and back, and 4 days in the desert :)

Started by haroldo_psf, February 07, 2013, 11:40:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

haroldo_psf

A few of you remember me, and have helped a great deal my preparation for last summer's 10000 miles, 21 days ride from San Jose, CA to Prudhoe  Bay, AK (artic ocean) on my 2000 885i tiger, then with 60000 miles on the odo.

The ride to the arctic was nothing short of an epic adventure, with thrills, chills, and spills. I don't even know where to start. I will do a nice write up tonight, but to start, please take a moment to view these two teaser trailiers (I have gotten into video editing lately due to the filming in these rides).

The first clip is a 5 minutes intro to the 40 minute DVD movie I put together with the media from the arctic ride.

The second video is another 2 minutes intro to a 20 minute DVD of our 4 day ride in the dirt roads of death valley, which took place 3 weeks ago. I can mail anyone DVDs if they like :)

Please, please, maximize your screens, and turn the volume ON, or you won't have the indented experience the "Director" here wanted to convey :)

Arctic intro:

Death Valley intro:

2000 Tiger 885i

Bixxer Bob

Good start H,  :thumbsup  It seems you have every mainstream adventure bike in your lineup there  :XXsunsmile

The second clip thinks my Android tablet is a phone and won't play......
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

haroldo_psf

Oh yes, the second clip doesn't play on any mobile device, only pc computers (or macs). But it is better than the first one, you have to see :-)
2000 Tiger 885i

Sin_Tiger

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Fross

Brilliant.  :eusa_clap I so want to go on that trip. When can we get to see the whole movie? :notworthy
2005 Tiger plus a few Norton's dating from 1951 to 1972. New winter bike Kawasaki W650.
British Bikes don't leak oil, they mark their territory.

Chris Canning

I'll look forward to more,the second started with just wind and engine noise as you do when riding a bike and I thought yea great  :wave (I watched the first in mute) then resorted to dubbed music :BangHead,both looked interesting trips,even a man on a Multi.