News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Fuel Map For Bixxer

Started by Chris Canning, February 12, 2013, 10:19:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Canning

Quote from: Bixxer Bob on February 17, 2013, 10:25:22 AM
it's high-end; the sort of people that buy expensive bikes and pay fortunes to have them maintained

10 years ago that used to be this board.

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: Chris Canning on February 17, 2013, 05:57:17 PM
it's high-end; the sort of people that buy expensive bikes and pay fortunes to have them maintained

10 years ago that used to be this board.

Aye Chris, it probably was,  I see you're getting on for a decade in here.  But I meant 1198s, Diavels as  an example.  Still, if folks with cash don't buy expensive new bikes there'll never become cheap second-hand ones for the rest of us eh?
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Chris Canning

Chris did his research, tracked down a professional outfit and had a properly designed map installed.

As it happens John Hackett of JHP is a very close friend,when I'd done my home work else where went to him to cross reference,he was just in the process of installing it having also realised the writing was on the wall for piggyback,he informs me last night not only anybike with a reprogramable ECU can be done,but even our turbo diesel vans,all for a dam sight less than a PC.

Bixxer Bob

I've been giving the van thing some thought ever since some dork at the Caravan and Motorhome (don't ask) show wanted to charge me £300 to re-map my Ducato motorhome.
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...