News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Snortin Norton

Started by Fross, February 23, 2013, 03:48:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fross

John Stenhouse, I hope I don't make you jealous but look what my friend has just collected :thumbsup
2005 Tiger plus a few Norton's dating from 1951 to 1972. New winter bike Kawasaki W650.
British Bikes don't leak oil, they mark their territory.

Bixxer Bob

Oh man, that is effing beautiful  :love10

Gonna have to rob a bank......
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Fross

:iagree I went to see it today, had a sit on it and a blip of the throttle. It can't be ridden as he's waiting for the number plate, 1st March.
2005 Tiger plus a few Norton's dating from 1951 to 1972. New winter bike Kawasaki W650.

Sin_Tiger

I don't know how long he had to wait for the bike in the first place but the next few days are going to be murder.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Chris Canning

threepot

love that Norton  :love10. Its on my list when my lotto numbers come up! :thumbsup
95 Super111
96 Tiger

John Stenhouse

Well Fross I'm not upset in the least I'm glad he's got it and hope he enjoys it. Perhaps I should have kept my money in it a bit longer but after eighteen months I got bored of waiting for a bike that was promised in three!
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

Fross

I've heard stories about all the broken promises. I understand they're being more realistic these days saying presently at least a year. My friend waited it out always saying "one day" and eventually it arrived.