News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

No power rangers out today

Started by Robbie, February 14, 2005, 01:57:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robbie

SHMBO and the sprog are having a break for half term. I went to visit them and thought I would take the tiger for a run.

The ÎCat and FiddleÌ is known as the most dangerous road in the UK. There is a large notice board showing 43 serious accidents over the last few years with 3 fatalities.

Today I was the only bike on it; the road up the west side was clear and dry with only melt water running over the road in certain place to worry about. At the top the owner of the pub greeted me with the words Ïyour mad you areÓ. I donÌt think that it was the temperature of 2 C but the gale force winds that he was commenting on.

The way down the east side was tricky, an inch or so of snow covered the road forcing me to tram line one of the ruts made by the cars. Half way down a Rover car balanced on the edge of a bank with a young police officer in attendance made me cross out of my little rut and the bike squirmed on the soft snow, he looked at me as if I was from another planet.

The rest of the journey was uneventful and after a round of crazy golf and a swim in the Îsubtropical paradiseÌ it was off home again.

Thank you Mr Gerblings non of my extremities fell off

Robbie and Mohan the original silver Tiger

Mr Mistoffelees

Credit to you and SILVER TIGERS  :lol: , other colours only go out in the mild weather  :mrgreen:  [-(  :lol:
There\'s no such Cat in the metropolis;

He holds all the patent monopolies

For performing suprising illusions

And creating eccentric confusions