News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

5'11 or taller recomended

Started by coachgeo, March 12, 2013, 04:58:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trophydave

I'm 5ft 10 and manage the 955 Tigger fine when it's moving although I have to be careful at very low speeds.The forks have been pulled through the clamps 10mm and I run the rear preload just a touch too soft to get me a bit nearer the ground.I can flat foot the bike on one side if I lean over a bit otherwise it's toe ends so parking has to be done carefully.Looking at various marks and bent bits on the bike,a previous owner has let it lie down gently a couple of times,I have been lucky so far.To be honest I found my 94 900 Trophy worse for wanting to fall over,it was so top heavy.

Sin_Tiger

There you go, being a 6'2" Yorkie does not guarantee not dropping the bike, then why let it bother you.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint