News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

How much discount?

Started by robxxxx, April 28, 2013, 03:17:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Canning

Quote from: robxxxx on June 09, 2013, 05:07:46 PM
I have also considered the Tiger Sport, and the Explorer, and the KTM, and the Caponord.........you get the picture. There's possibly a bit too much choice around at the moment. But I still fancy going back to a V-Twin.
I still have an issue with the Multi being too wide at the handlebars for access to the rear of my house, if I cant resolve that I will be testing the KTM and the Tiger Sport.

Well that's where we differ it'll be a cold day hell I ever go back to anything with a 19" front wheel.

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: Chris Canning on June 09, 2013, 05:36:06 PM
Quote from: Sin_Tiger on June 09, 2013, 12:38:30 PM
That's the reason my other half is not so keen on the 1050. I did look at a Sargent seat but I don't have long legs like you. If you're going to make the meet up you're welcome to try mine.

Thanks for the offer but if you remember I had a 1050 in my garage from last October till 6 weeks ago that I ended up storing for a friend.

No I didn't know that but I'm assuming you took full advantage of the situation  :icon_wink:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint