News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

'bout time.....

Started by garrett, June 25, 2013, 03:29:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garrett

.......I posted I suppose.  Bike is certainly far from "new" to me, but it's gone through some changes since I've acquired it. 

Came to via a guys pickup truck (USHIP) from Oregon a few years ago.  The bike had about 12K on it and had D&D cans and "upgraded" jets, etc.  Turned back to stock with cans and re-jetted.  Didn't run very well, so carbs were cleaned (several times) and gone over a bit.

Installed a taller screen, bar risers, lowered pegs, crash bars, some fresh paint/decals, tires, bags, Pelican, tank bag, seat redone, etc. 

Thanks to mudhen for many of the goodies.  I still owe him lots of adult beverages at Gritty's or Federal Jacks in town.

It gets used quite a bit around here on the miles and miles of gravel/dirt roads that are oh so common in this part of VA. 

Rigid duallys going on this week. 
www.overlandexperts.com

1996 Triumph Tiger
2000 BMW 1150 GS Adventure
2005 KTM 950 Adventure

Sin_Tiger

Interesting colour scheme,  very purposeful looking  :thumbsup  :icon_cool: liking it a lot.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint