News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Not a Tiger but I sure want it!

Started by Gillespie, June 27, 2013, 12:52:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gillespie

Hello all. Just joined here. Not new to motorcycles but new to being a Tiger owner (2002). I have been restoring old Hondas and Yamahas. Currently a 74 Yamaha TX500. I have always loved Triumphs and for the last year I had my eye on getting a Tiger. A couple of months ago, the funds and opportunity came around so I bought one. Now I am lusting after a Sprint. Wish I had the funds for this one. I just sank about as much as they are asking into my Yamaha. Does look like a nice bike. What do you guys think about the price? Fair for the year and amount of miles?
Also, posted is a picture of my Tiger and future owner operator (not according to her mom though).

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/mcy/3890422832.html

Marc

Tiger Explorer Graphite 2013
Bonneville SE 2010 (missus)
previous bikes:
   Tiger 955i Orange  2003
   BMW K1  1989
   Ducati 750S '72
   Matchless G80 '57
   Matchless G3L '39

Gillespie

Yup! Must have sold. Link worked when I posted it. I knew it wouldn't last long.