News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Moto GP Silverstone

Started by Bixxer Bob, September 01, 2013, 07:13:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

What an epic Moto 2 and Moto GP race today.  Scott Redding raced hard to extend his championship lead in Moto 2 but Marquez in Moto GP was unbelievable.  To ride at all less than 4 hours after dislocating a collarbone let alone coming a close second just beggars belief.  Respect to the lad, he's as hard as nails :notworthy

There again, he might have access to painkilling injections that us mere mortals have never countenanced.... :icon_scratch:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Chris Canning

There you go.

From Saturday

From Sunday

Not me!!!

Bixxer Bob

Excellent Chris, I wouldn't have expected any less. 

It'll be a toss-up which is more inflated, the tyres or the cleavage.....  :icon_redface:

Wait till you see the whole race on telly!!

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

threepot

and there's me thinking the wife's away down her sisters! wait till she gets back :icon_scratch:
95 Super111
96 Tiger

Chris Canning

My wife was there she pointed her out!!!!  :icon_wink:,I was too busy looking at bikes  :icon_redface: