News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Explorer colours?

Started by mat-tiger1, October 18, 2013, 08:17:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sin_Tiger

I wasn't very clear, I meant more scope for lowering the pegs to get more leg room.

I see the new 800's are fly by wire anyway and to be fair if it's anything like how they ironed it out on the Trophy you may not even notice. They will both :wheel without much provocation  :augie
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

mat-tiger1

Quote from: BONANZA on November 06, 2014, 12:46:09 PM
Hi Matt, As mentioned be careful with the throttle on the Tex. It,s  very light until you get used to it. The engineis brilliant and you may find yourself going 15-20mph faster than you think you are :augie. Only a test ride will let you decide one way or another but it was enough for me to buy my Explorer. And don,t forget to enjoy yourself on both of them :wheel

Will do!  :thumbsup  :iagree
So have you retired the 955i  :icon_scratch: will we be seeing you astride the Explorer in Wales next year? (If not before) :icon_eek:
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

mat-tiger1

Quote from: Spud on November 06, 2014, 10:02:51 AM
yes don't watch the new ad for the 800xc  :Topes

cheers Spud  :thumbsup

You mean Bear tells porky's??  :bug_eye Is the XCx not as capable as they make out?  :^_^
I do like the new caspian blue look though!  :icon_biggrin:
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

Spud

Quote from: mat-tiger1 on November 06, 2014, 03:20:34 PM
You mean Bear tells porky's??  :bug_eye Is the XCx not as capable as they make out?  :^_^
I do like the new caspian blue look though!  :icon_biggrin:

As if I would say Bear tells porkies  :ImaPoser I know people who know him and say he is a nice guy but I take a lot of what he says with a pinch of salt a bit like the top gear team  :augie

Now the bike looks the DOGS I hope you find the one you love and I'm really interested in which one you like best and why  :thumbsup
good write up please
cheers Spud  :thumbsup

BONANZA

Quote from: mat-tiger1 on November 06, 2014, 03:15:56 PM
Will do!  :thumbsup  :iagree
So have you retired the 955i  :icon_scratch: will we be seeing you astride the Explorer in Wales next year? (If not before) :icon_eek:
Yes the 955 has gone. Iv,e had the explorer for 18 months now and love it. It was a tossup between that and a KTM 990 but after a test ride I just didn,t gel with the vtwin, if you know what I mean and I love the triple motor. Don,t know about Wales, the last couple of meets have overlapped with other things already booked.
05 Tiger
95 Speed Triple