News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Caterham unveil their first motorcycle...

Started by Bixxer Bob, November 05, 2013, 11:25:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Geoff W

It\'s ok , this will only take 5 minutes.
96 Pimento Red Steamer.

Bixxer Bob

If you substitute a normal set of tyres for those bad boys it's not unlike a KTM in layout  :wheel
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

motoOzarks

Electric would be cool around a camp or horse/people place.
Have had:  Girelli Bronco 50, Honda xr70, Yamaha YZ80, Yamaha MX175, Suzuki TS250, Honda XR350, Honda XR500, Honda XL600r, Suzuki DR200, Suzuki GS1100e, Honda Ruckas 49, BMW F650GS
Have:  Yamaha TW200, Suzuki DRZ400s, Triumph Tiger 955i

SilverTiger

Interesting.  I heard on Eurosport over the weekend that their entry into Moto2 racing next season is definitely going ahead and that the bikes are being made from scratch in the same building in Oxfordshire as the Caterham F1 cars.  They have access to all of the machinery and engineering resources of the F1 setup.  And they have named Josh Herrin (2013 American Superbike Champion) as one of their riders.  Can't wait to see how they get on, always good to see fresh teams and top riders from abroad coming into our sport.
2006 silver Triumph Tiger 955i
1975 Triumph Bonneville T140
1972 Kawasaki 500 H1B - now restored, very orange
1999 Yamaha R1 - bought new

nickjtc

Is that the same outfit that makes these................?
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

Bixxer Bob

Yes, although that is an archaic model, some of their modern stuff is seriously quick in a no-nonsense no-frills way....

http://uk.caterhamcars.com/cars/seven-620-r