News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

look what followed me home

Started by vince, November 17, 2013, 09:17:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vince

this followed me home today :wheel
sadly my 955i tiger got left behind :icon_sad:
what if the hokey cokey is what it's all about

Sin_Tiger

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

vince

what if the hokey cokey is what it's all about

blacktiger

Quote from: vince on November 18, 2013, 06:14:55 PM
Quote from: Sin_Tiger on November 18, 2013, 11:07:06 AM
:thumbsup nice, I like Blue :icon_cool:

they tell me that blue is the fastest    :augie :thumbsup  :wheel

Scientifically speaking black is the fastest. Especially when used in sunlight because black absorbs more energy from the sun which is why black surfaces get hotter than other colours when left in the sun.
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

Sin_Tiger

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

blacktiger

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on December 12, 2013, 02:08:55 PM
Sunlight  :icon_scratch: what's that?

Big yellowy, orange thing in the sky which is currently blinding me through the window.

akendall1966

Quote from: blacktiger on December 11, 2013, 07:53:35 PM

Scientifically speaking black is the fastest. Especially when used in sunlight because black absorbs more energy from the sun which is why black surfaces get hotter than other colours when left in the sun.

Not true if black absorbs it must make the bike heavy with energy slowing it down.

Where Newton's third law means light reflected must have an equal and opposite reaction. So as long as the sun is behind you it will push. a lighter coulourd bike along.

----AK-----

blacktiger

Quote from: akendall1966 on December 12, 2013, 05:16:15 PM

Not true if black absorbs it must make the bike heavy with energy slowing it down.

Energy in itself has no mass.

Sin_Tiger

black absorbs more energy from the sun which is why black surfaces get hotter than other colours when left in the sun.

I sincerely hope you're not saying Black sucks  :XXsunsmile  :icon_wink: