News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Alarm bypass

Started by Bixxer Bob, November 12, 2013, 11:54:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

I went to my local garage today to have a little work done on my truck. While there I noticed they had a 2002 Thunderbird in bits. Looking closer, I noticed they'd unwrapped the loom.  "What are you doing"? I enquired.  "Removing the alarm" the young mech replied.   :bug_eye "So why are you pulling the loom apart"?  "To trace where the wires go of course, then I can solder the right ones together"......

:nono. I then went to find the boss to explain about shorting plugs...... :bad. Even showed him it on World of Triumph, two quid.

He thinks I'm a genius  :qgaraduate
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Bixxer Bob

Question, is the 2002 T Bird the same electrically as a 2002 Tiger?
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Mustang

Quote from: Bixxer Bob on November 12, 2013, 11:56:49 PM
Question, is the 2002 T Bird the same electrically as a 2002 Tiger?
if it has carbs it's basically the same as a steamer  :bad

Bixxer Bob

That's what I thought. The shorting plug looks a little more complex than on a Girly...