News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Tyre`s...why worry

Started by PeteH, December 23, 2013, 12:07:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PeteH

When people ride around with knobblies on a sportsbike, the guy reckoned it handled ok although the bodywork showed signs of a hard life, he had ridden up from somewhere in the midlands to the Raven cafe in Whitchurch on a chilly December morning on damp roads and had averaged 69mph
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

Nick Calne

Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

nickjtc

They look like the tyres that were put on the Speed Triple that Tom Cruise rode at the climax of Mission Impossible 2
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

Chris Canning

There are times when a shake of the head will suffice  :icon_scratch:

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: Chris Canning on December 23, 2013, 11:24:03 PM
There are times when a shake of the head will suffice  :icon_scratch:

:ImaPoser

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

blacktiger

Quote from: PeteH on December 23, 2013, 12:07:55 AM
When people ride around with knobblies on a sportsbike, the guy reckoned it handled ok although the bodywork showed signs of a hard life, he had ridden up from somewhere in the midlands to the Raven cafe in Whitchurch on a chilly December morning on damp roads and had averaged 69mph

Was he duped by the dealer?
I can imaging the conversation:-
Buyer; "But I ordered the Adventure.
Dealer; " yeah, of course it's the Adventure model. Look it's got knobblies on it." :wheel
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.