News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

save the bikes

Started by Mustang, January 15, 2014, 04:09:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mustang

Bixxer Bob

There are some seriously abused bikes in that clip  :hat10
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

London_Phil

Random feelings of guilt, and very hard to watch. In the late 70's and 80's, I used to wire up the local Chops around Sarf London, and have seen some sights, oh don't get me started.....

Bigfeesh

Tiptop

nickjtc

It's a good job I had a box of tissues handy when I watched that. :icon_sad:
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: nickjtc on January 18, 2014, 01:18:29 AM

And a good job you put the sadface after that statement......
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Sin_Tiger

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

nickjtc

Quote from: Bixxer Bob on January 18, 2014, 11:10:36 AM
Quote from: nickjtc on January 18, 2014, 01:18:29 AM
And a good job you put the sadface after that statement......

Har har, har de har.  :icon_lol: Perhaps not the best descriptive, I admit. :nod

nickjtc

But seriously though...... better to bastardise a bike in the twilight if its years (or 'customise' as some of those jokers would prefer to call it) and keep it on the road, rather than let it disappear into motorcycle oblivion......

Discuss  :qgaraduate

But don't get me started on a rant about people who do that to perfectly good new(er) bikes.