News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

I'm still around!

Started by NeilD, January 26, 2014, 04:01:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeilD

:hat10

but the Tiger was hibernating for most of the summer as the decent weather meant the 'shiny bikes' did the riding duties..

managed to get the Tiger grubby over the last couple of months...

2013-12-09 002 by GUZZINEIL, on Flickr

2013-12-09 008 by GUZZINEIL, on Flickr

P1040507 by GUZZINEIL, on Flickr

P1040518 by GUZZINEIL, on Flickr

Sin_Tiger

I'll look forward to that when I get a decent internat connection.

Why don't you come and join us in Scotland in July, can't promise muck, come to think of it I can't promise sunshine either  :icon_rolleyes:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on January 26, 2014, 05:25:36 PM
I'll look forward to that when I get a decent internat connection.

Why don't you come and join us in Scotland in July, can't promise muck, come to think of it I can't promise sunshine either  :icon_rolleyes:

:ImaPoser
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

NeilD

was the  :ImaPoser in response to Sins expectation of a decent internet connection or the weather forecast??  :icon_lol:

Scotland in July sounds great, but too much going on at the moment to commit to anything unfortunately  :icon_frown:

Sin_Tiger

Don't mind him, it's just his magnetism  :augie

Fingers crossed, both for your leave and the weather before you ask  :icon_lol:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Nick Calne

Still pretty handy with a camera Mr D.
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Sin_Tiger

Hope your ears were burning :ear we were wondering what you were up to?