News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Minion GP

Started by Bixxer Bob, March 26, 2014, 09:19:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

Minions, from the Despicable films, are very popular in the UK at the moment.   Someone put a lot of work into this one:

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

John Stenhouse

That's brilliant, I guess it's not for sale tho'
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

nickjtc

How would its feet reach the pegs???  :icon_rolleyes:
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

John Stenhouse

Quick shifter on the bars and thumb operated rear brake  :augie
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

Bixxer Bob

Hey nick,  Google Minions or run them through You Tube.  They are amusing little guys, and not to be taken seriously.  If, like me, you have young grandchildren, the 'Despicable Me' films pass a happy hour or two.  Like most kids films, there's enough adult humour to keep the grown-ups happy while they watch  :icon_wink:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

nickjtc

Quote from: Bixxer Bob on March 27, 2014, 11:37:14 AMHey nick,  Google Minions or run them through You Tube.  They are amusing little guys, and not to be taken seriously.  If, like me, you have young grandchildren, the 'Despicable Me' films pass a happy hour or two.  Like most kids films, there's enough adult humour to keep the grown-ups happy while they watch

Have done. Don't know if the grandkids have 'discovered' them yet, though
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"