News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

UK Motorcycle Parking App (Android)

Started by Sin_Tiger, May 10, 2014, 04:38:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sin_Tiger

I've been using this App for a while now and it's pretty simple and useful.

Since it's free and the guy has not asked for any donations or support at all, I've been trying to offer support in the way of reporting a properly desiganted M/C parking space everytime I come accross one.

The thing I like about it is he's willing to take the time to add in any reports, not just those in the big cities.

It might just help you out and I'm sure he would appreciate any support from the lesser travelled areas, so if you're willing chip in and report your finds. It's really easy to do from within the App. I have no connection to the guy at all.

UK Motorcycle Parking

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Montydog

Shame looks good can't find it on iphone yet